Drive Bobcat 4 wheel
Overview of the Drive Medical Bobcat X4 wheel scooter
The Drive Medical Bobcat X4 Mobility Scooter is a compact scooter that is loaded with features but still available at an affordable price. The small, compact design allows for a small turning radius and the protected thumb style throttle is easy to use. The compact 4 piece design makes tool free assembly and disassembly quick and easy. With flat free tires and an easy to adjust tiller, the mobility scooter has a range of roughly 7.5 miles before it needs to be recharged.
FREE 1 Year In-Home Peace of Mind Service Warranty by Drive Medical
Highlights of the Bobcat 4 Wheel
- Angle adjustable flip-up armrests for maximum comfort and convenient boarding and exiting.
- Easy finger-pull throttle control.
- Height adjustable seat with fold down backrest.
- Flat-free, non-marking tires for worry-free travel.
- Large, metal carry basket.
- Easy-to-adjust tiller angel places the scooter's controls in the ideal position.
- Anti-tip wheels for additional safety.
- Easy freewheel operation.
Summary Specs of the Drive Medical Bobcat X4
- Top Speed: 4 MPH
- Driving Range: 7.5 Miles
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Turning Radius: 53"
- Carrying capacity: 265 lbs.
- Heaviest Part: 38 lbs.
- Total Weight: 93 lbs.
Ideal uses for the Bobcat model BOBCATX4
- Inside and limited outside use
- Tight Turning radius for a scooter
- For stronger users due to heavier base weight than other portable scooters
|Owners Manual File||Drive-Bobcat-X3-Owner-Manual.pdf|